This creamy chive dressing is packed with flavour. A simple, yet delicious combination of yoghurt, garlic, fresh chives, salt and pepper. It pairs perfectly with courgette fritters.
Creamy chive dressing ingredients
- Yoghurt: I use thick coconut yoghurt, but feel free to use full fat cow’s or goat’s milk yoghurt if you prefer.
- Garlic and chives: A simple combination of herbs for the perfect flavour-boost.
- Salt & Pepper: Season with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
How to make creamy chive dressing
Like most salad dressings, this creamy chive dressing couldn’t be easier to make. Simply place the yoghurt, garlic, chives, salt and pepper in a small jug and whisk until smooth. That’s it!
This creamy chive dressing goes with pretty much anything! Here are a few of my favourite ways to enjoy this dressing:
- Drizzle over courgette fritters or green goddess omelette
- Use as a salad dressing for jar salad
- Serve as a dip for falafel, sweet potato wedges, sweet potato curly fries, garlic & herb roasted potatoes, or kale crisps.
More dressings to try
Dips and salsas to try
- Classic hummus
- Cauliflower hummus
- Green goddess hummus
- Beet hummus
- Pico de gallo
- Mango salsa
- Avocado salsa
- Salsa verde
I hope you enjoy this creamy chive dressing recipe. If you make it, let me know how it turned out. I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below, or post in The Fertility Kitchen Community.
Creamy chive dressing
- 200 g coconut yoghurt (or full fat plain yoghurt or Greek yoghurt)
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp cracked black pepper
- Place the yoghurt, garlic, chives, salt and pepper in a small jug and whisk until smooth.