This green goddess dressing is creamy, herby and full of avocado goodness. A versatile dressing that will add richness to a range of salads, meat and fish recipes.
Green goddess dressing ingredients
You only need five fresh ingredients to make this green goddess dressing:
- Avocado: The star ingredient!
- Coconut yoghurt: For creaminess.
- Fresh basil and parsley: For a burst of green goodness.
- Lime juice: A squeeze of fresh lime.
- Salt: To enhance the flavours.
How to make green goddess dressing
It’s so easy to make this creamy green goddess dressing, you just place the avocado, coconut yoghurt, herbs, lime juice and salt in a blender and blend until smooth. That’s it!
How to serve green goddess dressing
Serve a big dollop of green goddess dressing with spiced salmon and potato tray bake.
What else can I serve green goddess dressing with?
More avocado recipes to try
More dressing recipes to try
I hope you enjoy this green goddess dressing recipe. If you make it, let me know how it turned out. I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below, or post in The Fertility Kitchen Community.
Green goddess dressing
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- ½ small bunch fresh basil
- ½ small bunch fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place the avocado, coconut yoghurt, herbs, lime juice and salt in a blender and blend until smooth.