This chunky green dressing is packed with fresh herbs, tangy olives and tart vinegar, and glistens on top of potatoes, vegetables, and more!
Chunky green dressing ingredients
Chunky green dressing is full of olive-y, herby goodness and you only need 5 ingredients:
- Good quality extra virgin olive oil: I like this Erbology extra virgin olive oil, use the code charlotte15 for 15% off your order.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV): Organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar contains a cloudy substance called the ‘mother’. it consists of strands of protein, enzymes and friendly bacteria. My favourite is Willys’ ACV, shop via this link for 10% off with the code TFK10.
- Pitted green olives: For their tangy flavour.
- Parsley: Lots of herby goodness. Use coriander (cilantro) if you don’t like parsley.
- Sea salt: To balance out the flavours. Make sure you use sea salt and not table salt.
How to make chunky green dressing
All you need to do is place all the ingredients in a food processor and process to a chunky consistency. That’s it!
What to serve chunky green dressing with
Other dressing recipes to try
I hope you enjoy this avocado salsa recipe. If you make it, let me know how it turned out. I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below, or post in The Fertility Kitchen Community.
Chunky green dressing
- Place the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, olives, parsley and salt in a small food processor and process to a chunky consistency.