This almond and raspberry granola is a classic flavour combination that’s deliciously sweet, but low sugar. It’s packed with nuts and seeds, full of fertility-boosting healthy fats.
Nuts and seeds and fertility
- Chia seeds provide omega-3 fats, which are important for regulating fertility hormones and for your future baby’s brain, eye and nervous system development.
- Almonds are rich in vitamin E, required for hormone function and to metabolise essential fats.
Store in an airtight container for up to one month.
Almond and raspberry granola
- Handful fresh raspberries
- Yoghurt or milk of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 140℃ (280℉) and line a baking tray with plastic-free baking parchment.
- Place the almonds, rolled oats, seeds, olive oil in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the olive oil, honey, almond extract and vanilla extract in a jug and whisk to combine. Pour onto the dry ingredients and mix until well-coated.
- Spread evenly on the prepared tray and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown, turning once halfway through. Allow to cool completely, transfer to a bowl, add the raspberries and mix to combine.