This week I have simplified the meal plan. There are just a few recipes on rotation throughout the week, and I’ve mixed things up at the weekend. This will save you time and money.
Most of these recipes can be made ahead of time! If you have the time on Sunday I would prepare as much as you can, you will be so happy that you did!
- Berry burst chia pudding – prepare both elements of this breakfast in advance
- Salsa verde for the cod
- Beef chilli
- Miso dressing for the salmon
- Prepare the vegetables for the Mediterranean chicken one-pan, slice up and freeze.
- Lemony sweet potato curry – this can be made in advance and frozen or kept in an airtight container in the fridge.
I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASE!
What do you think of this simplified meal plan?
- Breakfast – do you have the same thing everyday or a few favourites on rotation? How likely are you to make a different breakfast everyday? Would you prefer 2-3 options to rotate each week with fresh ideas each week?
- How about lunches? Same thing everyday? In the interests of saving time and money would you be keen to batch prepare / cook a few options on a Sunday to mix and match during the week?
- Dinners! Do you tend to stick to a 2-3 of the same meals during the week for dinner? For instance, would you have the same dinner on Monday and Wednesday, and the same on a Tuesday and a Friday?
Let me know in the comments below as this will help me create new recipes and meal plans suited to your needs!