I have continued with the simple theme for this week’s meal plan. Last week many of you sent me feedback that simple = better.
Don’t forget, you can save collections of your favourite recipes. When you find recipes you like, simply click ‘Add to collection’ within the recipe card. Then you can create a meal plan and shopping lists from these.
If you like some but not all of these recipes, save the ones you do like into a collection, then add others to fill the gaps.
Sunday meal preparation
I highly recommend spending 2-3 hours on Sunday batch cooking meals for the week ahead. It will make your life a LOT easier and help you stick with the plan.
- Chunky granola – make a big batch of this on Sunday for the week ahead.
- Spinach and goat’s cheese frittata – make two and store them in an airtight container in the fridge (they keep for up to five days).
- Tikka salmon skewers – make a double batch of these for the week ahead. You can also use rainbow trout instead of salmon for variety.
- Spicy burrito bowl – you can prepare the elements of this on Sunday and store them in separate containers in the fridge.
- Chicken and vegetable broth with ginger – make a double batch on Sunday for the week ahead.
- Coconut cauliflower curry – again this can be made on Sunday if you like and will keep in the fridge for up to five days.
I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASE!
What do you think of this meal plan? Please email me or comment below to let me know how you’re finding the plans. It would be especially helpful to let me know the answers to these questions:
- Do you prefer have the same thing for breakfast everyday with maybe one or two tweaks (e.g. different fruit toppings), or do you like to have 2-3 different breakfasts on rotation?
- Do you like having dinner leftovers for lunch the next day?
- Do you have different dinners every evening or a few meals on rotation?
Let me know in the comments below as this will help me create new recipes and meal plans suited to your needs!